Re: Any Good Modem Suggestions?

Hello,

MMM, I don't think I'll be buying this. I checked on Amazon and it says it comes from the United Kingdom and can't be shipped the the U.S. What's up with all these stupid country restrictions? First it was Audible preventing me from buying books from an Irish author, now this? arrrrrrgh!

Anyway, could the issue also be that we have too many devices connected at once? We've got at least 4 laptops, 5 or 6 iOS devices, a couple of Android phones, my Amazon Echo, a smart TV, and other stuff I don't know about connected.