Re: Any Good Modem Suggestions?

Of course a single unit is more convenient.

Draytek sell internationally, but I expect you landed on Draytek UK's sale. Regardless, it was only an example; there are others very like it. If you can find a brand of router that at least incorporates the modem and router, then you could cut it down to two devices. If you have to go name-brand, try and make it one that you can run DEWRT/OpenWRT on.

I have one of these stand-up extension socket boards for providing power to multiple devices, but I only use it for low-current stuff. Don't load them too much, with computers or monitors. Usually it's safe to use them for just the wall warts (PSUs). Don't plug extensions into other extensions. Mine has 6 sockets.