Re: should accessible steam games be added to the database

Most of what I am going to say has been said already but still. I think it would be kind of silly not including games on steam in the database. Sure the client can be kind of annoying at times, but it is usable, and why should we limit the games in the database simply based on a client that can be slitely hard to use at first? Games like A Blind Legend for example are brilliant cases to be put in the database, fully accessible, and a cool game, that if it isn't in the database some people may not know it exists. Isn't the database meant to be a full on info thing for ALL! Accessible audio games? As the community evolves we need to evolve with it. If the client wasn't usable at all then I would understand but it is really usable. And why should we limit what is in the database based on what the database editors want to play? Even if these other games are fully accessible?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : guilevi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Lettsee via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : bradp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : guilevi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ianhamilton_ via Audiogames-reflector