Re: Looking for a new phone

You should know that AT&T won't let you just buy the phone now. I just got an IPhone 6s at the end of February and they are making me pay it off for 2 years instead of buying it. It's retarted so you might have better luck buying the phone online then taking it to them to actavate it. So I guess that since my phone isn't paid off and even though I wish I could just pay it off it's not technicly mine yet. Its really stupid but they moved away from contracts and now it's financing.