Re: Looking for a new phone

Is this the C5? If so, I do worry about rather or not I could get my hands on talks v5. I found something about talks over here, but the question that comes up is where do I buy it? Then again, if AT&T takes it as a smart phone and if they require me to get a data plan for it, I will just get an IPhone instead of the C5.
Edit
That is unless I can find something that meets my needs better. So far, all the phones that seem to meet my requirements seem to be smart phones. Oh why can't I just buy a smart phone like my computer? You know, buy internet for it only if I think I need it. Then again, computers now days seem to need internet. LOL.