Re: Looking for a new phone

If so, how accessible are they? As for the phone itself, I am planning on buying it unlocked so that I can have a choice of carriers. If I could get the IPhone without data now and add data when I could afford it, I would do that. Then again, if I could get a flip phone now with the same level of accessibility as the IPhone, I may be tempted  to do that. Oh how I wish I had the same level of options as my sighted piers when it comes to phones. I have known for a little while that AT&T was going to drop support for 2G phones for a little while and sort of been saving a bit here and there. Yes, I do know some people who just get just a voice plan, but they have been known to avoid the smart phones. Of course, one of them does a lot of work out in the weather that could cause a smart phone to get broken, but still. Anyway, I am looking for a plan that has more voice then data seeing that I am most likely going to be within range of Wi-Fi when I need data. Add to that, I know that I some point, I will want more data, but of course I am at the sticky point of needing to upgrade this year and having to watch what I spend money on.