Re: What we know about Over Watch?

Well my brother has preordered it several munths ago, and now he has the game and he plays it and gives me any information about it. What I know is this game is similar to team fortress 2 but there are some differences in most features like super attacks which I liked the idea a lot. If this game could be accessible, this will be cool.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector