Re: What we know about Over Watch?

I'm a bit confused. I keep seeing people talk about this game and how they think it will be accessible. This is taken from Wikipedia.

Overwatch currently has four main game modes, including a hybrid of assault and escort:
• Assault: The attacking team is tasked with capturing two target points on the map, while the defending team must stop them.
• Escort: The attacking team is tasked with escorting a payload to a certain delivery point before time runs out, while the defending team must stop them. The payload vehicle moves along a fixed track when any player on the attacking team is close to it.
• Assault/Escort: The attacking team has to capture the payload and escort it to its destination, while the defending team tries to hold them back.
• Control: Each team tries to capture and maintain a control point until their capture percentage reaches 100%. This game mode is played in a best-of-three format.

It sounds like a fun game, sure. But I see no reason why it would be accessible. Edit: I did some more research. It has some cool audio stuff, but I'd be willing to bet that this isn't going to be accessible like people are hoping. Unless there's something big that I'm missing. Check out some gameplay videos on Youtube or something.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector