Re: SoundRTS and the CrazyMod (update 8.3)

Respecting the new idea, y Think that is the correct notion of guide the game.
The squares, is only a interface thing, but internally, the world is a open world, without this division of squares. With that, you have a lot of more (and fun) options to develop and macke things for units, maps, and etc tongue

For starcraft 1 hmmmm, I think that isn't the behavior of unit. I remember game strategies that some zergs, with a pair of zerglings, engage combat with a marine of the oponent. And next, escape. The marines try to follow the zerlings in retaliate mode, and the zerlings guide the marines to a trap with more powerful unit for destroy them.
Obviously, it can occur only if the terran can't detect this trap, or forget put these marines in defensive mode. ¡ O yes! ¡I remember it! This is the defensive mode of starcraft!

When a unit is in attack mode, They will try to follow and destroy any enemy at is sight range, but if you put a unit in defensive mode, it attacks only when a enemy is on fire range, and don't follow it if the enemy try escape.

^^

Well, SoundMud, remember to view the other thread; I reported some bugs on it tongue b

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : gigino1987 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SoundMUD via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector