Oculus Rift + 3D sound

Hello,
I'm a sighted person who uses Unity to make game-like spaces to support the teaching of ancient art and architecture. I have been experimenting with ways of making my virtual spaces accessible to the blind. More specifically, I've been testing ways of combining Unity's spatial sound with the head-tracking technology of the Rift. I have had mixed results. I wonder if there are others in this forum who are trying something similar. I've searched and found few references to Oculus. I'd appreciate hearing from anyone with experience using the Rift with Unity to produce 3D game spaces for the blind. Thanks.
Glenn
P.S. I wouldn't mind being contacted by e-mail.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ggunhouse via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ggunhouse via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Ian Reed via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Sightless Kombat via Audiogames-reflector