Re: Monthly chat June 2016

Thanks for that recommendation. I think that should help quite a bit with deciding what kinds of apps I want to install.

As for Braille screen input, I'm having real trouble understanding how that's supposed to work. I have an IPhone SE, so it's a fairly small screen. I'm not sure if that has to do with the problem that I'm having, but basically, I don't understand how I'm supposed to hold it and be able to type. I know you're supposed to turn the phone so that it's in landscape mode, which basically means that the most comfortable way to be able to type is to then stand the phone on its side. But then you have the issue of either needing a flat surface to accomplish that, or try to hold the phone still with one hand while trying to find where the dots are located. It also seems to be a really awkward position to put your hands because of the screen's small size. I don't know, I'm probably missing something fairly o bvious. A friend of mine said that it wasn't really possible to explain it, that it was something that would have to be physically shown to me.

Either way, I would love to master it, because finding each letter, double tapping it, and going to the next is tedious at best and downright aggravating at worst.