Re: I really wish there could be a couple of mod changes

Hi, well, i have been more active around here lately, so expect me to step in as well, and deal with situations like the recent blink wizard drama as effectively as i can. I'm sure between all of us, the drama will not be as frequent as it has been over the past few months or so. Remember we mods are human, and we can even make decisions that we later go back on because we are given new perspective, not because we are taking sides. I will personally look at any topic you want Sam, and take appropriate action if needed. So please try to relax and enjoy your time here. Play games, and keep up the great work on Redspot, i love that game dude, your doing a great job on it. We want you to feel welcome here, not put out in the cold just because drama pops up here and there.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Mohamed the weirdo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Mohamed the weirdo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : CAE_Jones via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector