Re: I really wish there could be a couple of mod changes

Well while it is true that I have not been able to spend as much time dealing with forum issues as I would've liked as  Nocturnus has said, at the same time I find it a little ironic that these very same things have been said by different people several times before, it happens roughly once every three years or so.
I believe it tends to occur due to an influx of people (often but not always teenagers), who tend to bounce off each other combined with a couple of trouble makers who stir things up and get everyone annoyed. Generally one of two things happens in the resolution, either the trouble makers push things too far and get banned, or they settle down (I can think of a couple long standing members who's earlier career on this forum did not start well), one reason why we try to not be so quick to judge, because mistaken punishment for those who aren't guilty is a far worse thing than the opposite.

As Arq said we generally hold things at a fairly r elaxed pace on the forum, though I will remind people of the report link and the fact that now we have more people watching the reports they're far more likely to get dealt with.

As to the Walter affair, that was a one off and something I hope will never! occur again, certainly not symptomatic of what's happened here I think.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Mohamed the weirdo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Mohamed the weirdo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : CAE_Jones via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : TJT1234 via Audiogames-reflector