Re: Why don't you like multi-player games?

I enjoy playing multiplayer games with friends using a local network.

But I was turned off on online multiplayer games by the bad behavior of the other players. In one text based game, the game starter kept sending messages one character at a time, causing what was on the screen to be scrolled off quickly. I could see back then, but my vision was limited so it took me a little longer than most people to read what was on the screen to make my move, with the game starter causing everything to scroll off the screen bbefore I could read it, I had to keep telling the game to redisplay it, this of course took time, eventually the game starter kicked me out of the game because I was taking too much time to make my moves even though it was his actions that was the problem. After that, I decided that if that was the kind of crap I could expect in online multiplayer games, I'd be happy playing single player offline games, and idiots like that guy could go )#($*)[ a-t ]#*(&%R themselves. I didn't need that crap in my life and definitely not when I'm trying to have some fun.