Dreams about are reality

Last night I had this dream that made me feel uneasy. It was in a alternate  reality. I was at school playing on the play ground. All I can remember was police or guards at the school that had devices that could make you pass out. A fight broke out and almost everyone was put to sleep. It was some kind of gov take over like in the us today. It was a weird democratic society. Or future I'm not sure. So do you have any dreams of a alternate reality? Oh and I don't go to school anymore.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hhurstseth405 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bcs993 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hhurstseth405 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector