Re: Dreams about are reality

Hi,
I haven't had such dreams recently, but I'm having other strange dreams that rise the level of stress.
One night, I was at a hotel where I met a woman who was very famous. God knows how we reached the point where the woman discovered that she was pregnant, and the child was mine, according to the analyses. After that, I had problems with my family and with the husband of this woman who wanted to kill me. I was going to my school, and while walking on the pavement. The man saw me and chased with his car until he crashed it close to me. Then, I didn't know what happened next, cause I woke up.
Another dreadful dream I had two weeks ago was a scene with three ghosts who were chasing me while I was playing with my computer on my living room. I was avoiding them but then they surrounded me, and I had nowhere to go. I ended up crying out until my mum and brother came to my bed asking me What was going on.

One point here, some of these dreams and a cts you're describing here are occurring in the reality in some countries. For example, I read yesterday about the violence of police over citizens in Egypt. Many people who were very unfortunate to end up under their cruelty were damaged incredibly physically and mentally. A 14-year old guy was kept isolated 34 days in jail, and after 34 days he came back to the family, with irrevercible physical damages. He had been under electroshok and his state was unbelievable.
Very cruel and unhuman indeed.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hhurstseth405 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bcs993 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hhurstseth405 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector