Re: Dreams about are reality

Hi,
Interesting topic! Though my dreams do not include secret police, government agents, censorship or torturous prison cells, I dream reoccurring dreams about different stages of my life, kind of mashing up with one another.
Some background: I graduated from high school five years ago, studied towards a 4-year degree at university, and now I'm studying for another one. So my dreams would take place in a place that would be a kind of cross between my high school and university. I end up in classes with old school friends, some of who I haven't seen in five years. Throughout I know that something is wrong, I shouldn't be in high school anymore, I have no reason to attend those kind of classes, yet I do for some strange reason. I even dream at times that I'm doing both simultaneously, not realising that it is not realistically possible, not until much later in the dream anyway.
I would tell of other dreams/experiences, especially in between wake fulness and sleep, but perhaps I'll veer off from the original subject, so I'll see what form the discussion takes first.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hhurstseth405 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bashue via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bcs993 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : luiscarlosgm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hhurstseth405 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector