Re: user karma.

That would be nice Socheat, but again the Karma system on PunBB just doesn't let you do that.
Actually I've never seen a board that does. Usually where some sort of liking system is in place it's either anonymous Karma like this one, or where you do get notifications, it also lists after each post who has liked it.

So, it'd probably take custom coding to let you know.

The workaround I tend to do myself however is when I notice my karma increase, I set the find function with supernova to the plus symbol, ie +.

Usually odds are that if I get a karma increase it's for a recent post, and likely for a topic I'm already writing in, so if I see my karma go up I just search for that + (there isn't that frequent amount of karma), and usually get to see which of my posts someone seemed to like  enough to want to give it a thumbs up.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector