Ahoy there
Thank you for the suggestions,jade.

The way I usually play pokemon, I tend to choose the mons I like something in, be it its moves or just the creature it self. I usually keep at least 3 or 4 of them with me and the other 2 slots are for pokemons that might be required in specific situations, that is the ones I can't pass something without.
I try to keep my team from comprising of just one type though, so its the starter, and 3 different ones mostly of different types
I don't catch  the rest either, and if I can help it I never use potions or things of that nature.

Here I am rather forced to do the opposite of that, not necessarily a bad thing, though catching all the different ones that I see then makes me think which to choose to carry on I.E the 2 water types above.
smile
@Loxias, a good team,and your thoughts about this gam e are similar to that I have about it, and thanks for letting me know that I didn't have to catch that fist all the back from where I have and train it to 22 23 again.

At jade again, I couldn't help but read your post and see your lineup, too many ice types/moves perhaps?
I try not to,but your posts are quite informative and I for one have too much fun just even by reading to stop, although I try and skip over the story elements or something that tells me what might happen. try being the operative word. :d
I figured out the type of the first leaders mon just by observing its attacks, it had   quite specialized moves of its types,though its always good to have that 99% certainty turned into 100%

grryf.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ambro86 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sokun Prom Vireak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Yado via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector