Re: The Complete Manual of Suicide?

Well on the manual, it is a bit of a strange subject for the book but I can see how people could find it a morbidly interesting subject, especially in Japan where suicide is a far more culturally embedded idea. Still as Tomato didn't say anything but looking for the book and not why she/he wants it, I'd be careful.

@Slj, "making fun of someone" in English is an _expression_ which frequently means laughing at someone else's expense or at their missfortune, and without knowing more about Tomato's circumstances that might appear to be exactly wat you were doing even if it wasn't your intention.

As you'll know from my news posts, nobody likes a bit of dark, surreal humour more than me, but there is a time and a place for such things and without more information there's no knowing whether such jokes are appropriate or not.