Re: The Complete Manual of Suicide?

I am looking for this book for several reasons. First, it's an interesting idea. Most outlets don't actually help you. For example, most people say something along the lines of, "suicide is not the answer, get counseling or something." Why do people say such things? If you would like to die, as I would, you should have that right. So-called "suicide prevention," I think, is a violation of a fundamental human right – the right to die. This Japanese dude seems to understand that, and not many others do, thus my wanting this book.