Re: The Complete Manual of Suicide?

Okay Tomato, I have found the following information regarding suicide and where to go for information and clarrification.

This comes from a very trustworthy source which deals regularly with people in truly horific situations who frequently have more reasons than most to considder ending their lives so I would very much trust the information and the resources mentioned hear as good ones to go to on the subject:

Find a local suicide hotline at:
http://suicidehotlines.com/
Best resource for links to
local resources.
---Or---
Call the National Suicide help line 800 suicide (800-784-2433) (24 hrs/7 days week)
---Also---
Crisis Hotlines United States National:
1-866-334-HELP (24 hrs/7 days week)
International Suicide and Crisis Hotlines:
http://suicidehotlines.com/international.html
SAMARITANS United Kingdom
http://www.samaritans.org.uk/
Other:
Metanoia, a mental health consumer advocacy program has a good page discussing
suicide at:
http://www.metanoia.org/suicide/
with good depression information,
referrals, and support (U.S.A.):
1-800-950-NAMI (6264) (M-F, 10am-5pm, Eastern time).
http://www.nami.org
National Alliance for the Mentally Ill
Non-profit organization that helps individuals with mental illness, their families, and
the community. Supplies informational brochures in English and in Spanish.