Re: The Complete Manual of Suicide?

Moderation!

Regarding closing the topic, I will if it becomes necessary, however I would very much rather not have to. As Casta said in an earlier post having taboos and "we won't talk about that" sort of attitudes are bad for any community including this one, and I'd rather have an atmosphere of free discussion than try to sweep things under the rug.

That being said since this is indeed such a sensative matter I will be watching this topic and I will please ask people to think extra carefully before replying.

If we are going to discuss these sorts of subject we need to do so in an adult, responsable and constructive manner.