Re: Storyline in Games

Exactly my point there. A game with one ending, not too much replay value bores me really quickly. Although story is not the only replay option, i'd still love to see the branch of it.:)

@Stirlock, don't pick up anything you don't need then, especially if you know it's there already. weapons and battle items however, are on the go.
I'm currently playing Yggdra union and try to finish Megaman Maverick Hunter X right now. Already know the story of both but whatever.