Re: Harry potter books memories from harry potter fans

personally, my problem with the carnage at the end of the seventh book is that it's all too much, just too many deaths in a very short time. I can see why people believe that Rowling was sick of writing the books just from that point alone. It's sort of hard not to have an emotional reaction to all of that when it seems that she was tying up loose ends by simply killing people.

If it had just been half of those deaths, and yes, I agree that the Creevey brothers really had no purpose in the series other than to have some seriously misdirected hero worship, I would have been ok with that. I do think that Lupin and Tonks' deaths were the final straw, though. that was totally unnecessary.