Re: Harry potter books memories from harry potter fans

@Phil, I confess I don't see as much of the similarity between James and Lilly Potter dying and Lupin and Tonks dying myself.
If Lupin and Tonks had had something specific that could defeat voldemort and had been killed by him personally perhaps, but just dying in the battle, ---- separately for all we know (I could be remembering wrongly but didn't Belatrix kill Tonks herself?), I just don't see it personally.
Indeed, in some ways Teddy lupin is probably closer to someone like Nevil, being bought up by his relatives after his parents died in the war though not at voldemort's hands, and not having to stay with irritating muggles big_smile.

I suppose we can't say for certain without any further info on Teddy Lupin and his life, though whether we'll get that in cursed child we'll see.

Btw, I do now have an audio version of curse d child, my lady and I are going to read it together so I've not started it yet, so we'll see what it's like.