I thought it was High Plains. But you're probably right.
Either way, it's reached by climbing a tree in Dimbranch Jungle with the rope. Start from the Elizor Housefront side, it's faster.

Pokemon's type coverage didn't always make sense to me either. To wit:
Water wasn't super-effective against steel even though hello, rust?
Bug was super-effective against both psychic and dark because...reasons?
Fighting was good against steel because...reasons?
Ground was good against steel also for...reasons?
Steel resisted ice, resisted ghost, resisted dark, resisted flying, resisted psychic. Steel has just never made sense to me as a type, really.
Ice is weak to rock for some reason?
Bugs resist ground, but are weak to rock? Being weak to rocks I understand, but resistant to ground...not so much. An earthquake is still going to tear the hell out of a cricket.
Poison resists fighting...why?
Fire resists steel ...why? I get why steel is weak to fire, but that's about it.
Ghost is super-effective against other ghosts. The hell?
Psychis is super-effective against poison? I get fighting, sort of (mind over body) but why poison?

And Aaron, remember this, will you?
I may nitpick a lot of stuff, but at least you weren't as bad as the first generation of pokemon. In that generation the only ghosts were also part poison, did not get any poison moves, and ultimately were weak to psychic even though in the anime and in the lore of the game, ghosts were supposed to thwart psychic types. The strongest ghost move in generation 1 was Lick, which was 30 power. So a ghost licked a psychic type, did less than 30% damage, then got one-shotted by Psychic. That, my friend, is truly bad balance. You've got issues, it's true, but not quite that bad, thank goodness.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JWoodill21 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector