Hello there
@Soul Keeper, the way training points work is per fight, each foe that you vanquish in your quest to have your beast be the best, if of a level closer to your mons levels should give your mon points when he/she/it levels up.
if  your opponent is too under leveled as compared to your mon, you are likely to not get any, however I'm not so sure about this.

There are a few things you need to consider,even so.
From what I have played so far, I have gathered that per level its not only the fights your mon takes a part in and ends up defeating the opponent not capturing/switching out that counts,but also the potential for training your mon has.
I.E your new mons are not trained,have never been before so they tend to catch up to those lost opportunities they never had before. So if you get them into 10 fights before they have enough experience to level,and they gain enough at the 11th to do so,they will gain 11 training points
Sooner o r later though, they would have gotten all caught up on all that lost potential for training, so each level no matter where you fight there after (although I still think having too under leveld mon as your opponent might not net you any, still need to test) will only get you what potential that new level brings. usually 5 or 6, or even 4.

That said, it is quite natural that your mon when they get enough experience to level a bunch at a time only get the training points for the very first level gained and none for the others after,as it hasn't been in a fight after gaining the very first level.

This is all speculation, mind you, gathered from my own experiences and from all that I've read on this topic by others.
Only the developer knows how he has coded training points to work as, but I'm sure we will figure it all out soon enough. big_smile
grryf.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mads via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : togira ikonoka via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : togira ikonoka via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : alexwallis via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ross via Audiogames-reflector