One thing that has been concerning me. People have been talking about how many Manamon are learn physical moves when they clearly excel in magic attack and vice versa. I now clearly notice this with my Mortrex. It's level 38 and it's attack attack is 101 and it's strength is 72. Sure, I've been putting points into magic attack fro the get go, but that's been because it was clearly already it's best stat. The best magic attack I have is diabolic fire, which only does 50 damage. Now, maybe it does learn better special moves, but it's just a little discouraging when he learns fear feed, night stick, and more recently black bite, all physical. As Jayde said, I'm not really sure how a beta team could miss this kind of thing. I know I know, it sounds like I'm ranting, which I guess I am to a point, but I feel these are things that need to be said until they're fixed.

Also, does anyone know how often Aaron checks the forums? I know this thing is growing like crazy, but I haven't really seen him post that much. I'm just curious if he's seeing what we are saying and taking notes, haha. I mean, there are a lot of other things I would like to see changed, such as trading/battling not needing port forwarding, but I feel before any competitive battling can take place, either some attacks need to be changed or some new ones need to be made.

Let me know what you guys think.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : alexwallis via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ross via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FeatheryPeachKitsune via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : patjk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ross via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jack534 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector