Re: What Happened To Malinche Entertainment?

Hello Phil.
Yeah I saw your post after I posted earlier so we must have posted at about the same time. I misspoke I do have bofh, baltimore 24, and pentari already so I didn't need to download them but I guess I forgot to mention that.
I don't know much about malinche  but from what I've heard about howard sherman he sounds like a bit of a jerk. Although I did used to read his blog which was pretty interesting. The wikipedia article says malinche is gone but there is nothing about why or what happened. I'd like to know why malinche went under, just for the sake of knowing I guess.