Re: BrogueSpeak, an accessible roguelike

@Lazycat: Thats not completely wright. You can use other Speechsynth's with NVDA. And many of us doing so. But lets forget this. Its not that important. I only wanted to try to explain something cause you asked whats wrong with ESpeak.

A little sugestion: When you are going through with tab, some parts are visible and some are not. Point is, this information shows up on the end of the speech string. Could you turn it around so we could faster skip not visible parts? Hope you got my point!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LazyCat via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : LazyCat via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector