Re: New IPhone september 16 2016

I paid close to that amount for a wired headset a few years ago. The headset was and is pretty good, but they do or did worked on everything I want to use them on. I guess they will not work on the new IPhone 7. rofl. I really don't like the fact they removed the jack. I do wonder if the camera system of the IPhone 7 plus will over come that for alot of people. Some may choose to take alot of pictures with their phones. As for hooking headphones in to phones, the only use for that is to listen to some stuff. The IPhone has the music app and there is and or was audio games for the IPhone that depends on having no delay over the headphones. If all you do is to talk on it, then headphones are not require, but if you are texting, you might want some hooked in so that you are not overheard when it comes to VO reading what you type. Ugg is pretty much what I got to say about it.