Re: New IPhone september 16 2016

welp, I'm done. When this iPhone craps out on me, I won't be buying another, not a 6s, 6 Se or whatever. I'm not giving my  money to a company that's willing to be this greedy. This  removal of the headphone jack was entirely motivated by greed imo.
First of all, We did it to give you a more water resistant phone guys, We totally care about you! Not true, Sony have been managing to put fully waterproofed headphone jacks on their devices without loozing IP68 certification for quite a while now. Apple could only manage IP67 even without the headphone jack.
Secondly, Our advanced taptech enjin meant that we couldn't fit in the headphone jack and keep the device's thinness (TM)! You guys love thinness (TM) Who want's a big fat old iPhone anyway? Well, funny you should mention that, my device has a hairline crack up the screen from being dropped, the result of thinness (TM) and the raw DropPhoneium that they construct their devices from. I'd have taken an  increase in thickness  any day, Better grippability and more room for battery being far more important to me than having the thinnest  device in the world. Also, Wasn't that advanced vibration enjin thingy in the iPhone 6s? That phone that's... Y'know... Thin, has a headphone jack and is widely being known as being as water resistant as the first apple watch?
Thirdly, Oh The lightningport! It's totally a super cool way of delivering audio! it can do soooooo much! Well, Yeah it can, probably will and has been able to for a long time now. All apple's done here is force everyone into using the damn thing.
Fourth, But... But... We gave you a converter adapter! stop riding our asses already! Remember the old pop ports on nokia phones? Remember how you had to plug that stupid converter in to use 3.5mm headphones? Remember how much of a raging pain in the ass it was? We can now do that again! It's time to party it up like it's 2004.
Fifth, Everyone will have to build their  headphones, wired or wireless using apple patented parts lightning ports, w1 chips, their all gonna get apple a nice little chunk of cash on the side I bet.
Sixth, People will now no longer be able to listen and charge. I mean apple will probably release an adapter that'll allow you to do exactly that, but it'll be an extra that'll cost and your getting charged for something that up until the iPhone 7 you could do without having to put down more money.

This is why I'm done  it just seems like they've amassed a userbase, got them to buy multiple devices, got them locked into the apple ecosystem now cash extraction will begin. Also, The wireless earpods? airpods? Whatever they are called... They sort of look like two tiny penises. I'm sorry, but they do.