Re: New IPhone september 16 2016

Yep, none of this surprised me and as I figured, most of the changes were under the hood and not huge. No headphone jack is going to tick me off, no matter what the appologists say, though I'm curious to hear what they think. Funny too, how apple didn't mention how they were planning to support people who were concerned about charging and listening to audio through headphones at the same time. $159 for a pair of earbuds? Screw that... I'll stick with my sonys that are half the price and probably sound twice as good. And of course they're going to say the lightning port allows for better audio, because they made the dang thing! There's no proof of that whatsoever, and apple themselves didn't even give facts to back it up. I'm done with the iphone after my 6 dies, or am just going to hunt down another model of the same. This is the biggest gripe that I have, but the pricetag being raised by about $200 for all of them doesn't please me either. Say what you want about storage being doubled meaning more expensive phones... I think that's crap. another pathetic cash grab from apple.