Re: New IPhone september 16 2016

hi.
Ok, here is my opinion on this issue.
I personaly don't see what the big fuss is about. To be quite honest, I hardly ever use the 3.5 mil jack on my phone, so this makes no difference to me whatsoever. I could care less what apple did with the jack. As a matter of fact, I think these 3.5 mil things are just old technology. Technology is ever-changing, and we need to except that. We can't stop change, and we can't always get what we want in life, but that's no reason, in my opinion, to stop supporting apple, or their excellent accessibility standerds. It is thanks to them that I have a phone that is accessible, and I am not going to stop supporting them. I will get the new phone as soon as I can, and when something breaks, I am going to willingly pay the money for a replacement.
I have also heard people say that they don't like this change because if their phone goes dead and they are using those headphones, there is no way to plug the ch arger in, because the lightning port is being used for those headphones. I repeat, this does not matter to me. Even if I did use those headphones, I will make sure my phone is charged before I do anything with them. I'm seriously scared that people are going to stop buying and/or stop supporting apple over a simple little issue like this, and I am very irritated, because I want to see the Iphones continue. I am confident that apple will continue to build accessibility into their products, because they have not let me down yet.
I now close my post by asking this question. If it wasn't for apple, where would we be today? I urge all of you to think about this before we criticize apple on this issue. What is more important to you? Having a phone with all these accessibility features that is useble by us, or not being able to use a simple 3.5 mil headphone jack? I would think it is accessibility.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector