Re: New IPhone september 16 2016

Everyone should know by now, with it's walled garden that Apple is all about loading their products up with proprietary technology to tighten their noose around your neck to trap you in their ecosystem.

Which is not surprising since Apple is slowly losing the mobile market to Android. Then all their iOS devices can take their proper place next to the Macintosh's as also rans.

If I decide to upgrade my 5s it will be to an SE, I don't want a bigger phone, the size of the 5s is perfect. And if I can't get an SE, then I'll be looking at Android or just keeping the 5s. I'll be watching the price of the SE, with the release of the iPhone 7 series, I'm fairly sure the price of the SE will drop, if it does, then it might be worth the upgrade.

To handle privacy with Voice Over, I simply don't do anything on my phone that might reveal personal information I'd rather not share while in public. I just make a reminder note, then wa it until I'm in a secure location, such as at home, then take care of those things I didn't want to do in public.

I use my phone as a communication and information device, not for entertainment. So I don't need stereo or earphones and actually have the phone set to mono mode.

Thanks to KNFB Reader's price, I'm already somewhat commited to Apple's ecosystem. I don't suppose my purchase of the iOS version covers both the iOS and Android versions. If I ever have to switch to Android, I won't enjoy paying for KNFB Reader again.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bryant via Audiogames-reflector