Re: Killer Instinct for PC Questions

@stewie
I'm not entirely sure, though I'd have to check the controls on a PC version (which I currently don't have access to, but when i do I'll see what I can get done).

I'm not entirely sure about the live multiplayer aspect via PC, as I have live gold anyway.  If I find anything I'll let you know.

@Quasar
Infil's guide is good, yes.  But it doesn't give character physical descriptions, nor all the normals that you'd beed to have a full understanding of how to open people up with a character, amongst other things.  By all means use it, but just be mindful that there's content needed by players with limited vision (who might not be able to full read or have a hard time working with the command list) that would be very handy to know and might never be added.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Quasar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector