Re: Killer Instinct for PC Questions

Okay, I can get to practice mode... But I've probably messed up my keyboard layout for good. sad found the change key layout thing, but all that lets me change, I think, are the attack buttons. If anyone knows how, then, to get a ps3 controller working with this thing I'd be glad to just use that.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Quasar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector