Re: OT: Labeling Millions of People

@Ggf, there is actually nothing in the forum rules against people posting "biased" posts or their opinions as long as said opinions aren't put in an offensive way, indeed we often have opinions and biases on this forum of one sort or another.
As I personally find us politics a bit of a circus, I can't really say whether this is offensive or not (frankly the mudslinging from everyone in the Us is a bit bewildering, my lady says she's glad to be out of it).  Still if people want to discuss us politics there's no problem, actually we've had a few theoretical discussions on here before i think, just as long as things stay amicable.
so, mmmmm, likely to cause a flamewar? I'm not exactly sure since for a start a good proportion of forum members probably are as confused by the hole violent opposition in us politics as I am, and for another thing i don't think we have too many member's who's pro republicon or pro demo crat or pro whatever else they're likely to start getting extreporous.

While I've heard it is spam i can't exactly confirm since there aren't any spam links etc.
So bottom line, as usual I'll only delete this topic if it turns into a major flamewar, which doesnn't honestly seem likely.
Heck, there is a slim chance the poster is actually a human being, though if this same post has been seen in a lot of other places probably not.