Re: OT: Labeling Millions of People

Mmm, Figment what has hhurstseth405's comment in post 5 got to do with being bigotted or narrow minded or whatever?

he just meant that as we're not tied to the Us we shouldn't have posts about us related political issues on the forum, ---- an attitude which isn't actually correct but which certainly isn't bigotted or narrow minded or whatever and doesn't warrent that sort of attack.

As I've said before, please relax!

Fyi, while I am from the Uk the main webmasters of the site, Richard and Sander are from the Netherlands (which is where the server that actually hosts the site and forum is), four of our moderators are from the Us, one is Tirkish (though living in London), and one of our ex mods was from the czech republic.

so this forum is not specifically based in the Uk anymore than it's based in the us or anywhere else, particularly since we do have members from countries including France, Germany, Denmark, Poland , Argentina, Brazil, Albania, Egypt, Iran, Teiland, Turkey, Japan, as well as obviously The Uk, Us, and The Netherlands, and probably a hole bunch of others I'm forgetting.

So talking about this forum having a national bias, or indeed an anti national bias is sort of a bit off.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rjohnson44 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hhurstseth405 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : darkbird via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : darkbird via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector