Re: Back to The Metroplex

Actually my comments about item rarety were more about KoL, since frankly there it is dam annoying, especially that major areas of the game only get accessible thanks to items that are available  once and once only, (ditto with twilight heroes), where as in metroplexities, though several different donator items were available each month, older ones did become available laterThis technique to me of limiting availability of paid items also seems a cheap hook to me "buy it now or else!" as well as unfair to new players, though I do like the way it's handled in Puppet nightmares.

Core exiles has seasonal availability of some items, but  they'll be back same season next year.

I agree on disliking dayly limits, though I don't mind limited turn refresh so long as there is a way to perminantly get more turns and practically play for longer the way torn city or alien adoption agency works, and so long as the extra turns or subscriber bennifi ts give you more than just playing longer. For example the discounts and addons in torn city when your a subscriber, or the engine ship speed and energy bonuses in Ce as well as the extra turns every 15 minutes.

  • [Audiogame... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Orin
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bladestorm360
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark