Re: Back to The Metroplex

Well Ce certainly does have a lot of management and trading, and depending upon your preferences you can get into more of that with managing factories and such, though what for me makes Ce different is that in between all the management you still get to fly around, do random missions and activities like combat or exploring (which is in fairness pretty cool), and your management has a larger impact on yourself and the game. For example, I've recently got a mission to send someone some specific animal feed, however I know I don't need to put up a contract for this on the buyer's market because I can extract it myself, where as however all those resources I grab while I'm exploring or mining or whatever I sell on to people who craft things.

Combat is apparently getting more to it, there are already ai invasions which mix things up by having ships who are different when you fight them to their scanned stats, albeit I have requested more actual tactical optio ns like perhaps smugglers style maneuvers or extra weapons, also there is more coming in combat terms though that again requires a genesis project which is a major management effort, indeed I've just got my own genesis project running now and it's basically one of those research and resource style affairs that lots of empire games have, though the difference is if I research and build it up I get actual weapons and other stuff to use in game later, albeit that is a long way down the line.

  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bladestorm360