Re: The audiogames that make you go alas!

I'm probably going to receive a lot of hate for this, but I feel this is the best place to bring it up. I feel that Survive The Wild could have had so much more potential. In the beginning, Sam said he wanted the game to simulate what it would be like to survive in the wild, as well as being able to do whatever you wanted. Now, the game resembles nothing of what he said it would be. You can't open PK anymore, which takes out a huge element of doing whatever you want to do. Some people may say, well you can always turn PK on or off. Yeah, sure, but that gives people the opportunity to turn in off right when they're about to die, which we all know they do.

Another thing that absolutely sucks about Survive the Wild is that it's practically pay to play now. It's one thing if he added new features, but you had to pay for them. Instead, Sam subtracted things you were previously able to do and made you pay for them.

I guess this has turned more into a rant, but it's something I've wanted to say for a while. I guess, the way described it, I was hoping it would have a Minecraft type feel to it. It's just makes me say, alas, because how late I would stay up playing it with my friends, until all of the unnecessary changes were applied. This is all just my opinion, of course.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dalen lewin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : slender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Locutus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ross via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dalen lewin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dalen lewin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector