Re: The audiogames that make you go alas!

Rail Racer is probably the game that made me think twice about buying things that are still in beta... at full price even. Development kinda went for a few months, and then just stopped. Something similar happened with audio rally racing although there the company didn't actually reach all their funding goals so I can kind of understand it better.

Games with potential... Psycho strike is up there. Even without a story, if the game was in first person things would be more interesting. If we could give basic commands to our gangmates to make organized crime... more organized, or better yet, play the game on-line

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dalen lewin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : slender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Locutus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ross via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dalen lewin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pitermach via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dalen lewin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Figment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Hrvoje via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : raygrote via Audiogames-reflector