Re: New gamer here.

There are various mainstream games people have managed to play without vision using memorization and sound kews.
For myself, since with my level of vision I did grow up playing 8 and 16 bit era games, i find the process in modern graphical ones a little too frustrating if I can't for example see where my character is relative to the background, ---- and 3D stuff tends to be waaaay too confusing, indeed it was the  replacement of the gba which I cou8ld play thanks to the gamecube gba player addon with the ds and it's small screens that prompted me to start looking around for audiogames in the  first place back in 2005.

I still have a snes and mega drive and a number of classic games that I still play, as well as the occasional 16 bit style pc title.

Still, if you find the methods of memorization and such with mainstream games to be within the level of patience feel free to give it a try.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : G-Rad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Riad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : G-Rad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : G-Rad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : G-Rad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lukas via Audiogames-reflector