Re: NVDA remote unsecurity prooven, recording of dev included

Hi. Ross, of course I know what your getting at. Here is a point to consider. It is so easy to get someones NVDA remote key with remote.ini, that you hardly have to share keys. And lets not forget the keyhook which was remote. I guess I just feel that it was remote that conducted it, what was used to actually freez the system, I never saw that counting really. Like blaming oxygen for exploding and killing people, or feeding fires. Just my opinion on that particular matter. My biggest thing is tylers responce. He knew this for months yet didn't fix it. As a client, if I wasn't that good at programming etc, i'd think there was a huge ass flaw in remote. And if you want my honest opinion, NVDA is just being used in this situation to make one.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stargate via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ross via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sorressean via Audiogames-reflector