Re: Swamp, zombie fps by Aprone

Akilor will stay in the run as long as possible, even if it costed me a lot of nurve today ... <lol> <<<wyning coming, no reading if you don't want>>> Had to look three times, i repeat, three times for the same stupid item, wich after log out the first two times simply disappeared ... Now, after I went to sub3 and picked up some things there, it seems to be working a bit better, but not sure how long that will hold up though. <<<done wyning now, you can continue reading>>>

Seriously though, Aprone, you achieved more than I would have deemed possible in the AG world. Putting an online community together the way swamp did, has seriously improved a lot of people both in their language skills, and in their social being , throwing away all geographical boarders, and letting people enjoy new friends, differences in habbits and even time, as crazy as that may sound. It's still really nice, to wake up in the morning, open skype, ca ll a swamper and discover he hasn't been sleeping yet though the clock tells it's like three or four. Or, exchange typs and tricks to help out in certain issues. Or just hosting a conference call, launch a mission, and start "fake" screaming at each other because the crate has been stolen. I expirienced all of this in less than six months, so for those who know swamp longer than I do, the expirience will be more extended. I can tell you, and am not sure it's positive, swamp is the first game, wich keeps me glued to my mouse and keyboard for a very long and intensive time. Not even MK9, wich I truely like, keeps me so much in its grip than Swamp does. So, now the time has come for me to go sleeping, but I wanted to write a positive note, to make up for the annoyance on the chat and the forum I've caused... (not promissing it will not happen again) LOL

Cheerio
<cv aka akilor>