Re: Monthly chat October 2016

What? me refer to red dwarf? i've never heard of red dwarf, not that I've Written reviews like this sad guy My opinion about Red dwarf is the same as These very enlightened daleks on youtube

Well Frandum is actually proving awesome, indeed today i have to be online for my acceptance ceremony into the church of galahir which should be cool. It's odd it's probably the closest to actual rp I've got in a mud, but is more about the exploring and such, though I do wish I wasn't getting killed so much in that blasted volcano big_smile.

I'm still finishing mistborn owing to the fact that after being very awake sunday night I absolutely crashed yesterday, and I still! need to get my rosemery and rue review done, ---- fanta sybookreview.co.uk have now posted my reviews for both star tide rising and the bfg, so I'll need to get another one up to stay ahead big_smile.