Re: Legends of stars, a game we put up with friend to have some fun.

This game is about well, building your own empire with various buildings, you have various researches in there, and suchand such, like fleets, academy, cloaking/selling planets, and defenses, sure. And i'll edit the first post and will put the link.
2. We will develope it, but not now cause we just don't know the PHP and MYSQL.
3. We are going to leave this until we really know what we are doing,  Eeven if we will put it down for sometime, nothing will be lost.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darren via Audiogames-reflector