Re: Manamon, worth playing or not? definitely worth the time!

@Jayde, yeah, this is what I thought before. I watched as my friends played Pokemon series many times and I know Manamon is like a clone, well, I wasn't sure about that for sure but you explained it pretty well. smile
I'm not familiar with Pokemon so can't say too much, I prefer totally differend anime style that this and just say, something like Steins gate, RAIBOW, Code geass can represent my style.
On the other hand, I was really surprised how many attacks there are, or well, why so not that many I imagined before play? the same is about the items where I need to agree with you. There was not much of these during my playthrough so I used only a few.

As I said, this is going in the right direction and I believe next games will learn a lot from the past.